Ashley Trotto to Present Webinar for ETCBA on SECURE Act, CARES Act, and FFCRA
Ashley Trotto will be presenting on a webinar for the East Tennessee Compensation and Benefits Association (ETCBA) on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. She will be providing an update on recent legislative changes affecting employer HR departments, brought about by the SECURE Act, CARES Act, and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
Here at Kennerly Montgomery, we have been providing regular articles and newsletters on these developing topics. You can find the content linked below and you can sign up for our newsletter here. If you have any questions regarding how the SECURE, CARES, and FFCR Acts apply to your business, your employee benefit plans, and more, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (865) 546-7311.
SECURE Act Coverage:
- The SECURE Act: A (Very) Brief Introduction
COVID-19 (FFCRA and CARES Act) Coverage:
- The Good Faith Necessity Certification Requirement under the CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Program: A Borrower's Update
- How To Get Your Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiven: An FAQ Guide for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Are COVID-19 Business Losses Covered By Insurance?
- CARES Act: Small Business Loans
- We've Got Your Six (Reasons for Paid Sick Leave Under the FFCRA) Covered.
- CARES Act Provides Early Access to Retirement Funds and Other Retirement Plan Relief
- DOL Provides Limited Guidance on New Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- A Summary of the Family First Coronavirus Response Act for Employers and Employees