Michael Crowder Presents at NBI Seminar: The Probate Process From Start to Finish
On August 4th, Michael Crowder
presented at the National Business Institute Seminar "The Probate Process From Start to Finish."
The seminar covered the following topics:
Your Fundamental Guide to Probate: So your client wants you to handle a probate case - do you know where to start? Do you know the proper procedures to use, as well as the law? At this seminar, experienced faculty will give you detailed, step-by-step information to confidently and ably navigate the system. Gain the confidence you need to reach a favorable outcome for your client when litigating in probate court.
- Get a step-by-step walk through of a probate case complete with practice tips from seasoned practitioners.
- Implement a complete estate timetable in order to know what needs to be done - and when.
- Effectively guide the executor and the administrator through their various duties.
- Avoid problems arising from creditors' claims and insolvency with our powerful strategies.
- Know the secrets to confidently handling a spouse's elective share.
- Forestall disagreements between beneficiaries: adhere to the guidelines of precedence in case of intestacy.
- Get results for your client! Explore successful strategies for litigating in probate court.
- Follow thorough closing procedures so accounting is complete before distribution takes place.
- Taking the First Step: Filing an Estate in Probate Court
- Understanding the Role of the Personal Representative in Probate
- Managing the Inventory
- Administering the Estate Effectively
- Maintaining an Ethical Balance in Probate Practice
- Determining if Spouse's Elective Share is a Reasonable Option
- Uncovering the Laws of Intestacy and How They May Apply
- Litigating the Case in Probate Court
- Putting the Case to Rest: Closing the Estate
For more information about the probate process, please contact Michael Crowder at 865-546-7311 or firstname.lastname@example.org